Daandine Gas Field (Queensland, Australia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Daandine Field is an operating gas field in the state of Queensland in Australia.
The location of the field in the state of Queensland in Australia is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Arrow (Daandine) Pty Ltd
- Owner: Shell Australia; PetroChina
- Parent: Royal Dutch Shell; China National Petroleum Corporation
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Daandine Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||coal seam gas||Not applicable||556||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||coal seam gas||remaining reserves||6 633||million m³||2019|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Petroleum and gas production statistics (December 2019)". Queensland Government. 2019. Archived from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved April 12, 2021.
- "www.naturalgasintel.com/shell-sanctions-australian-natural-gas-project-to-feed-domestic-demand-lng-exports/". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 21380068P1DRHMJ8KU70 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "Company Profile". www.petrochina.com.cn. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Petroleum and gas reserves statistics (December 2019)". Queensland Government. 2019. Archived from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved April 12, 2021.