Dabhol-Bangalore Gas Pipeline Phase 2
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dabhol-Bangalore Gas Pipeline Phase 2 is a proposed natural gas pipeline in India.
- Operator: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Parent Company: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Current Capacity: 5.84 billion cubic meters per year
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 188 miles / 302 kilometers
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: unknown
The pipeline is owned and operated by GAIL.
Articles and resources
- Dabhol-Bangalore Pipeline : Smooth execution in rough terrain, Projects Info, January 2014
- LNG Business In India, GSPC LNG, Feb. 9, 2018