Dabianyao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dayuanyao Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu Dabianyao Gasification Coal Co., Ltd. The mine has been mined since 1931, with a production capacity of 0.03 million tons/year. After several expansions, the production capacity in 2005 was 0.45 million tons/year. The mine began to undergo mechanization in 2011, and its production capacity reached 1.2 million tons/year in 2014.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu Dabianyao Coal Gasification Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu Dabianyao Coal Gasification Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dabian Village, Xigou Township, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.817138, 110.394346
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 42.47 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 25.362 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 25.4091 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1931