Dabianyao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dayuanyao Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu Dabianyao Gasification Coal Co., Ltd. It has been mined since 1931, with a 0.03 million tons/year production capacity. After several expansions, the production capacity in 2005 was 0.45 million tons/year. Dayuanyao Coal Mine started mechanization in 2011, and its production capacity reached 1.2 million tons/year in 2014. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu Dabianyao Coal Gasification Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu Dabianyao Coal Gasification Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dabian Village, Xigou Township, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.817138, 110.394346
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 42.47 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 25.362 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 25.4091 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1931