Dadi Refined Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
Dadi Refined Coal Mine is located in Dongsheng Coalfield, and it was officially put into operation on April 1, 2008 after resource integration and technological transformation.The coal mine’s announced production capacity in 2021 is 2.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner:Inner Mongolia Yitai Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.450928, 110.280602(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource:62.74Mt
- Minable Reserves: 32.44Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous(non-caking coal),Thermal
- Mine Size: 11.6013km2 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008
- Total Investment: