Dadu-Sui Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dadu-Sui Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Pakistan.
The pipeline runs from Dadu, Sindh to Sui, Balochistan, Pakistan.
- Operator: Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC)
- Owner: Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC)
- Parent company:Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC)
- Capacity: 170 MMSCFD
- Length: 266 km
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year:
The pipeline is contracted for reverse flow to SNGPL. It is part of the Indus Right Bank Pipeline System.
Articles and resources
- "Gas Transmission | Sui Southern Gas Company Limited". www.ssgc.com.pk. Retrieved 2022-07-25.
- Pakistan Energy Infrastructure Map -2020 (PDF). Pakistan Petroleum Information Service (PPIS). 2020.