Dagang Oilfield captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dagang Oilfield captive power station (中石油大港油田热电厂) is a retired 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Dagang, Tianjin Municipality, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Dagang, Tianjin Municipality, China.
- Sponsor: Dagang Oilfield
- Parent company: China National Petroleum Corporation
- Location: Dagang, Tianjin Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 38.7276, 117.4360 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 50 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources