Dahaize coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xiaojihan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On November 1, 2018, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Dahaize Coal Mine Project in the North District of Yuheng Mining Area, Shaanxi, with an approved production capacity of 15 million tonnes per year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval. 
- Sponsor: China Coal Shaanxi Yulin Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Coal Energy Group Co., Ltd. (57.36%), others (42.64%)
- Location: Xiaojihan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.422179,109.277001(exact)
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 15Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1000-1999
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 5058.44Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 3275.06Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 277.95k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: