Dahaize coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine in Xiaojihan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On November 1, 2018, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Dahaize Coal Mine Project in the North District of Yuheng Mining Area, Shaanxi, with an approved production capacity of 15 million tonnes per year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval. On October 25, 2021, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the adjustment of the mine's production capacity to 20 million tons per year. A coal preparation plant of the same scale will be built. After adjusting the production capacity, the mine has a design service life of 114.6 years.
The Daize coal mine entered a joint trial operation in August 2022 and is expected to be officially put into production in 2023.
- Sponsor: China Coal Shaanxi Yulin Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China National Coal Group Corporation
- Location: Xiaojihan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.426298, 109.248416 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 20Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1343 People
- Coal Field: Northern ShaanxiJurassic coalfield
- Total Resource: 5058.44Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 3275.06Mt
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 265.6312k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: Enterprise's funds, bank loans
Articles and resources
- 中煤陕西榆林能源化工有限公司大海则矿井及选煤厂调整建设规模环境影响报告书（15.0Mt/a 调整至20.0Mt/a），中煤西安设计工程有限责任公司，2022/09
- 中煤能源前三季净利预增逾183.6亿，同比增逾54.9%, 国家煤炭网，2022-10-13
- 中煤陕西榆林能源化工有限公司，企查查，Search Date:2022/10/11
- 中煤陕西榆林大海则煤业有限公司，企查查，Search Date:2022/10/11
- 中煤能源170亿投大海则项目 打造蒙陕特大型基地，新浪财经，2014/01/10