Dahej-Koyali Refinery Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dahej-Koyali Refinery Gas Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in India.
- Operator: Indian Oil Corporation
- Parent Company: Indian Oil Corporation
- Proposed capacity: 6.50 million cubic meters per year (2.37 billion cubic meters per year)
- Length: 106 kilometers
- Cost: Rs315 crore (US$42.6 million)
- Status: Operational
- Proposal year: 2017
- Construction start year:
- Start year:2022
Indian Oil Corporation applied for permission to build the pipeline from the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) in December 2017, and was approved in March 2020.
Articles and resources
- PNGRB/AUTH/2-NGPL/BID/KSPL/(17)/2018, PNGRB, Mar. 20, 2020
- "Natural Gas Pipelines Network in India - As on 31.03.2022". Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board. 2022-06-28.
- "Gujarat Refinery lines up Rs 24,000 cr investment", DNA India, Mar. 8, 2018