Dahej-OPAL Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dahaj-OPAL Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in India.
- Operator: ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPAL)
- Parent Company: ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPAL)
- Proposed capacity: 1.21 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 11 miles / 17 kilometers
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2020
OPAL applied for permission to build the pipeline from the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) in September 2017, and was approved in March 2020.
Articles and resources
- PNGRB/AUTH/2-NGPL/BID/KSPL/(02)/2017, PNGRB, Mar. 20, 2020