Dahej-Vijaipur Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dahej-Vijaipur Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Dahej, Gujarat to Vijaipur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Operator: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Parent Company: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Current Capacity: 8.4 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 379 miles / 610 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2004
The pipeline is owned and operated by Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL).
Articles and resources
- Dahej-Vijaipur Gas Pipeline India, GEO, accessed April 2018