Dahuangshan Coal Mine No.1 Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dahuangshan Coal Mine No.1 Well belongs to Xinjiang Dahuangshan Yuxin Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The mine was completed and put into operation in 1958. In 2005, the approved production capacity was 0.6 million tons/year, and in 2010, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year. The mine is a coal and gas outburst mine.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.0 million tons/year.
At 20:43 on July 5, 2014, a major gas explosion occurred in the Dahuangshan Coal Mine No.1 Well, killing 17 people and injuring 3 others.
- Operator: Xinjiang Dahuangshan Yuxin Coal Industry Co., Ltd. No.1 well
- Owner: Shanxi Province Pingyao Coal Chemistry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dahuangshan, Fukang City, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 44.044349, 88.642221
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 102.7980 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 25.1020 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 5.4914 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1958