Daicel Otake power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Daicel Otake power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hiroshima, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hiroshima, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Daicel Corporation
- Parent company: Daicel Corporation
- Location: Hiroshima, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.2149, 132.2420 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired cfb, 50 MW (start-up in 2007)
Articles and Resources