Daizhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Daizhuang Coal Mine belongs to Zibo Mining Group Co., Ltd. Construction was officially started in January 1998 and completed and put into production in January 2000.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Zibo Mining Group Co., Ltd. Daizhuang Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Lumiao Village, Liying Sub-district Office, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.460348, 116.565508
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 309.123 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 15.817 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Gas-fat coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 65.6253 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2000