Dalaihushuo coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dalaihushuo coal mine (内蒙古吉煤矿业有限公司达来胡硕（霍林河二号）矿井)Also known as "Huolinhe No. 2 Mine". The construction site is located in Huolin Gol City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 6 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dalai Hushuo District, Huolin Gol City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regio, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 1, 2018, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Dalaihushuo (Huolinhe No. 2) coal mine project in the Huolinhe mining area in Inner Mongolia, with an approved production capacity of 6 million tonnes per year. 
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Jimei Mining Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Jilin Province Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. (41%), Tibet Hengyisheng Investment Co., Ltd. (39%), Fude Life Insurance Co., Ltd. (20%)
- Location: Dalai Hushuo District, Huolin Gol City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regio, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1176
- Mine Production Workers:993
- Coal Preparation Plant Workers:183
- Coal Field: Huolinhe Coal Field 
- Total Resource: 2301.31Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 1178.18Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (long flame coal), lignite 
- Mine Size: 37.74k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: