From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dalan-Shiraz Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline in Iran.
The pipeline starts at Dalan gas plant and runs to Shiraz oil refinery.
- Operator: National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Co.
- Parent company: Ministry of Petroleum of Iran
- Capacity: 10,000 bpd
- Length: 231 km / 144 miles
- Diameter: 8 inch
- Status: operating
- Start Year: 2018
- Financing: $27 million
- Associated Projects: Dalan gas plant, Shiraz oil refinery
Basic design for the project was done by Nargan Company and Project management by Iran Parsican Co.
Articles and resources
- Parsikan Iran Engineering Consultants. "Construction of the 8" Pipeline Dalan/Shiraz Refineries by EPC Method". parsikaniran.com. Retrieved August 5, 2020.
- National Iranian Oil Company. "Pipeline constructionto transfer Farashband Gas plantdistillates to Shiraz Refinery". Retrieved 5 August 2020.
- Industry Networks. "Dalan-Shiraz Pipeline". BNCnetwork.