Dalian Heung Hoi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dalian Heung Hoi power station (大连热电集团北海热电厂, also known as Dalian Hong Sea power station) is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Dalian, Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Dalian, Liaoning Province, China.
- Sponsor: Dalian Thermoelectric Group Co
- Parent company: Dalian Thermoelectric Group
- Location: Dalian, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.9140, 121.6140 (approx.)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1987)
Articles and Resources