Dalian Taishan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dalian Taishan power station (国家电投大连泰山热电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Heqing Street, Shahekou, Dalian, Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Heqing Street, Shahekou, Dalian, Liaoning Province, China.
The Dalian Taishan power plant began constructed in 2003, with its first unit beginning operations in 2005, and the second in 2006. The total investment, 80% of which was provided by SPIC Northeast Electric Power, and 20% of which was provided by the Dalian Construction Investment Group, was 1.52 billion RMB. The plant is used primarily for heating the Nanshahekou District southwest of Dalian City. The Dalian Taishan power plant is distinct for having a large circulating cooling water of 8,700 m3/h, which is a unique low-temperature heat source in the region.
Emissions Control Controversy
In November 2018, the Dalian Municipal Government issued the "Three-year Action Plan for Dalian to Win the War Against Pollution," which created a timetable for the ultra-low emission conversions of coal-fired power plants in the city, including the Dalian Taishan power plant. It ordered that all coal plants above a certain capacity had to complete its conversions by 2019. However, by April 2021, Dalian Taishan Thermal Power Co. had still not implemented the necessary emission reduction measures. Keeping with Article 117 of the Atmospheric Law, the Shahekou Branch of the Dalian Municipal Ecological Environment Bureau fined the Dalian Taishan operating company 10,000 RMB and ordered immediate rectification.
- Sponsor: SPIC Northeast Electric Power Co, Ltd. 80%; Dalian Construction Investment Group (大连市建设投资集团有限公司) 20.00%.
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation (80%), Dalian Construction Investment Group (20%)
- Location: Heqing Street, Shahekou, Dalian, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.9081, 121.5535 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 270 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2005)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2006)
Articles and Resources
- "大连市泰山热电有限公司_大连市建设投资集团有限公司". DLCIC. Retrieved 2021-05-28.
- Yan, Xiaoliang (2019). "大连泰山热电厂循环水改造研究". mall.cnki.net. Retrieved 2021-05-28.
- "大连泰山热电等3家企业要在10月底前完成改造". Sina News. 2019-09-25. Retrieved 2021-05-28.
- Dalian Daily (March 25, 2018). "大连燃煤电厂超低排放改造在2020年底前完成-新华网". Xinhua News. Retrieved 2021-05-28.
- "大连泰山热电有限公司". Baidu. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Zhao, Hongling (2009). "大连泰山热电厂运煤系统粉尘治理措施". CQVIP. Retrieved May 28, 2021.