Daliangwan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Daliangwan Coal Mine (陕西省榆林市大梁湾煤矿有限公司大梁湾煤矿) is located in the territory of Yulin City of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Jinjitan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In May 2017, the National Energy Administration has confirmed the construction of Daliangwan Coal Mine located in Phase One Planning Area of Yushen Mining Area in Shaanxi Province. The capacity of the coal mine is 1.2Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yuling Daliangwan Coal Mine Co.
- Parent Company: Yulin Zhonghe Energy Investment Co.(27.6%), Shaanxi Shenmu Yangchi Industry and Trade Co. (19.9%), Shaanxi Xingfeng Mining Co.(17.95%), Shenmu Huatai Energy Investment Co. (15.05%), Shaanxi Rongwei Investment Co.( 12%), Shenmu Dade Trade Co. ( 7.5%)
- Location: Jinjitan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.42038,109.805875
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 158.03Mt
- Minable Reserves: 106.28Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal, weakly caking coal)
- Mine Size: 16.6529k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: