Daliu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Daliu Coal Mine is one of China's "Eleventh Five-Year" planning projects and one of the key construction projects in Gansu Province. It was put into production in 2012, with a design production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year. The design service life is 54 years.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.4 million tons per year.
At 4:25 on April 1, 2019, a casualty accident occurred in the Daliu Coal Mine and one person died.
- Operator: Huating Coal Daliu Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Huaneng Group 
- Location: No. 46, Sunjiashan Community, Qijiachuan Village, Xinyao Town, Chongxin County, Pingliang City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.140384, 106.919919
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 301.18 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 182.82 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 27.89 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012