Daliu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Daliu Coal Mine is operated by Huating Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd., and is one of China's "Eleventh Five-Year" planning projects and one of the key construction projects in Gansu Province. It was put into production in 2012, with a design production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year. The design service life is 54 years.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Huating Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Huaneng Group 
- Location: No. 46, Sunjiashan Community, Qijiachuan Village, Xinyao Town, Chongxin County, Pingliang City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.140384, 106.919919
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 301.18 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 182.82 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 27.89 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012