Dalkia Ursus power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Dalkia Ursus power station was a proposed 107-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Mazowieckie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Panien - Ursus Dist, Mazowieckie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: Veolia Energia and PGNiG Termika
- Parent company: Veolia Energia and PGNiG Termika
- Location: Panien - Ursus Dist, Mazowieckie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 52.2044, 20.8806 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 107 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 107 MW
Articles and Resources
- Dalkia will build a new CHP plant in Ursus for PLN 300 million, Ryneck Infrastruktury, July 11, 2014.
- Ursus. End of combined heat and power plant, housing estate will be built, Wyborcza.pl, June 1, 2016.