Dalong Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
On January 20, 2019, a safety accident occurred in Dalong Coal Mine, resulting in one death.
- Operator: Tiefa Coal Industry(Group) Limited Liability Company Dalong Coal Mine 
- Owner: Liaoning Energy Industry Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiaoming Town, Diaobingshan City, Tieling City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 42.373562, 123.613864
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 155.3110 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 64.9390 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 13.5516 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1972