Dalong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dalong Coal Mine is operated by Tiefa Coal Industry(Group) Limited Liability Company, started construction in September 1966 and started production in December 1972. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.1 million tons per year.
- Operator: Tiefa Coal Industry(Group) Limited Liability Company
- Owner: Liaoning Tiefa Energy Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiaoming Town, Diaobingshan City, Tieling City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 42.373562, 123.613864
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 155.3110 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 64.9390 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 13.5516 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1972