Daly Waters to McArthur River Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Daly Waters to McArthur River Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Daly Waters, Northern Territory, to the McArthur River Mine in the Northern Territory.
- Operator: OSD Asset Services
- Parent Company: Power and Water Corporation
- Current Capacity: 16 terajoules per day (14.8 million cubic feet per day)
- Length: 206 Miles / 332 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1995
Articles and resources
- The McArthur River Mine pipeline handover, OSD, accessed February 2018
- Pipeline excitemeNT: possibilities in the Northern Territory, The Australian Pipeline, Mar. 16, 2016