Damaiyu LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Damaiyu LNG Terminal (玉环大麦屿LNG中转储运接收站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Taizhou, Zhejiang, China.
- Owner: Zhejiang Zhongyou Longchang Energy Co
- Location: Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
- Coordinates: 28.106107, 121.134782 (exact)
- Capacity: 2 mtpa, 0.29 bcfd
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
A contract between the Huanqiu Company and Zhejiang Junan Energy to build the terminal was signed in June 2018.
Articles and resources
- 浙江省玉环县大麦屿能源（LNG）中转储运项目储运站工程总承包合同签约仪式在寰球公司总部举行。寰球公司总经理王新革、浙江君安能源董事长梁炜立等出席签约仪式。, Kuaibao, Jun. 16, 2018