Dameigou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dameigou Coal Mine belongs to Yima Coal Industry Group Qinghai Yihai Energy Co., Ltd. It was completed and put into trial production on June 18, 2008. At that time, it was one of the mines with the best equipment level and the highest degree of modernization in Qinghai Province. The designed production capacity is 0.9 million tons/year, and the average altitude is 3,500 meters.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.3 million tons/year.
- Operator: Yima Coal Industry Group Qinghai Yihai Energy Co., Ltd. Dameigou Coal Mine
- Owner: Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dameigou Coal Mine, Dachaidan, Haixi Mongolian and Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.521348, 96.023472
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.3 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 59.908 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 34.375 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 3.7508 k㎡<ref name=fff>
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2008