Damhead Creek power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Damhead Creek power station is a 805-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Kent County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hoo St. Werburgh, Kent County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Drax Power Ltd
- Parent company: Drax Group plc
- Location: Hoo St. Werburgh, Kent County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 51.4249, 0.6014 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 805 MW
Articles and Resources
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300YPSNTXR4ZHSR98 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 2860, accessed January 2020