Damoda coal mine
The Damoda coal mine is a mixed underground-opencast mine, operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a capacity of 0.5 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Bokaro, Jharkhand, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the Damoda coal mine, in Bokaro, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Bokaro, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.680310, 86.147729 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.5 MTPA
- Reserves: 17. MT
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground and opencast
Articles and resources
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Projects, accessed March 25, 2020.