Dananhu No. 7 Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dananhu No.7 Mine(国投哈密能源开发有限责任公司大南湖七号煤矿) with an annual production capacity of 12 million tonnes(Mt), is located in the western Dananhu mining area of Hami, Xinjiang. The production capacity of its first phase is 6Mt/year. It is constructed and managed by Guotou Hami Eenergy Development Co.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dananhu Town,Hami,Xinjiang
Coal Mine Background
On April 19th 2017, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of the first phase project of Dananhu No. 7 Mine, approving an annual production capacity of 6Mt per year.
Construction started in 2011, and has not completed yet.
- Sponsor: Guotou Hami Eenergy Development Co.
- Parent Company: China Reform Holdings Co( 36%), China Chengtong Holdings Group ( 20%), China Coal (29%), National Energy Investment Group(15%)
- Location: Dananhu Town,Hami,Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 42.383,93.0205
- Phase I: Constructing
- Production Capacity: 12 Mt/year
- Phase I: 6 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 2,502.49Mt
- Minable Reserves: 1,488.0Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 85.37 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Phase I:
- Source of Financing: