Dananhu West No.5 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dananhu West No.5 Coal Mine (徐矿集团哈密能源有限公司大南湖矿区西区五号煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Yizhou District, Hami City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. The annual production capacity of it is 4 million tons(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nanhu Town, Yizhou District,Hami City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On May 31st, 2017, the National Energy Administration has approved the construction of Dananhu West No.5 Coal Mine with a production capacity of 4Mt/year.
In January 2019, the project received mining license, indicating it is qualified for construction.
The project entered the joint trial operation stage on July 16, 2020, and passed the review by Xinjiang Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau on November 12, 2020, and obtained the "Safety Production License". It passed the completion acceptance on June 20, 2021.
- Sponsor: Xukuang Group Hami Energy Co.
- Parent Company: China Guodian(23%), Xuzhou Coal Mining Group(50%), others(27%)
- Location: Nanhu Town, Yizhou District,Hami City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 42.326761,93.352559
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 552.98Mt
- Minable Reserves: 357.67Mt
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 105.7k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2020
- Source of Financing: