Dangjiahe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dangjiahe Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Fuyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Construction began in 2011 and was officially completed and put into production in October 2015.The designed production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.The mine was identified as a high gas mine in March 2020.The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shaanxi Fuyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhangcunyi Town, Fu County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.830022, 109.019092
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 171.86 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 128.54 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 93.88 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2015