Dangxin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dangxin Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine.The reorganization and integration project started construction in December 2010 and was put into production in February 2013, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Shuozhou Pinglu District Xiyi Dangxin Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xiyi Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shangheishui Village, Baitang Township, Pinglu District, Shuozhou, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.411176, 112.314693
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 116.57 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 70.45 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal, Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.3421 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000
Articles and resources
- 山西朔州平鲁区西易党新煤矿有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西朔州平鲁区西易党新煤矿有限公司重大风险分析研判报告, 山西朔州平鲁区西易党新煤矿有限公司, August 28, 2018
- 山西省环境保护厅关于山西朔州平鲁区西易党新煤矿有限公司1.2Mt/a 矿井兼并重组项目竣工环境保护验收意见的函, 山西省环境保护厅, February 13, 2015
- 山西省全省生产煤矿生产能力公告（数据截止2021年1月底）, 北极星电力网, February 25, 2021
- 山西六大煤田的简要概述, 湖北地大热能科技有限公司, November 24, 2014