Daping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Qujie Village, Xiadian Town, Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Daping Coal Mine is operated by Shanmei International Energy Group Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 2008.
- Operator: Shanmei International Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qujie Village, Xiadian Town, Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.508063, 112.908466(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resource: 67.74Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 54.55Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 7.93k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008