Daqing Hegong Linyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Daqing Hegong Linyuan power station (大庆林源热电厂) is a proposed 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Linyuan Town, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
Daqing Hegong Linyuan is a proposed 3 x 50 MW coal plant in Linyuan Town, Datong. It was permitted for construction in 2017.
Construction began on units 1-2 in 2018. As of November 2020, construction on unit 3 has not begun, and plans for the unit appear cancelled.
- Sponsor: Daqing Hegong New Energy & Technology Co
- Location: Linyuan Town, Datong, Daqing Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.307629, 124.749825 (exact)
- Status: Construction (Units 1-2), Cancelled (Unit 3)
- Gross capacity: 150 MW (Units 1-3: 50 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: