Daqing Hegong Linyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Daqing Hegong Linyuan power station (大庆林源热电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the plant in Linyuan Town.
Background on Project
Daqing Hegong Linyuan is a proposed 3 x 50 MW coal plant in Linyuan Town, Datong. It was permitted for construction in 2017.
Construction began on units 1-2 in 2018, and they began operating in December 2020.
Unit 2 began operating in June 2021.
As of June 2021, construction on unit 3 has not begun, and plans for the unit appear cancelled.
- Sponsor: Daqing Hegong New Energy & Technology Co
- Location: Linyuan Town, Datong, Daqing Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.307629, 124.749825 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Cancelled (Unit 3)
- Gross capacity: 150 MW (Units 1-3: 50 MW)
- Start year: 2020 (Units 1), 2021 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: