Daqing Oil Central power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Daqing Oil Central power station (中石油大庆油田热电厂) is a 900-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Longfeng District, Daqing Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
Daqing power station began as a three-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW. The plant was completed between 1991 and 1993, and is owned by China National Petroleum Corporation.
The new unit was completed in 2013.
The power station was fined in 2015 for violating pollution limits in Heilongjiang Province.
- Sponsor: Daqing Petroleum Group
- Parent company: China National Petroleum Corporation
- Location: Longfeng District, Daqing Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.5528282, 125.0739301 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 900 MW (Units 1-3: 200 MW, Unit 4: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1991-93 (Units 1-3), 2013 (Unit 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: