Darmstadt power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Darmstadt power station is a 95-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Hessen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Darmstadt, the state of Hessen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Entega AG
- Parent company: HEAG Holding
- Location: Darmstadt, the state of Hessen, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.8849, 8.6501 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 95 MW
Articles and Resources
- Spitzenlast-Gasturbine | ENTEGA AG
- Entega Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005709 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1487 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019