Dartmouth Power Associates power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Dartmouth Power Associates power station is a 74-megawatt (MW) fuel oil and natural gas power station in the state of Massachusetts, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Dartmouth, United States.
- Owner: Dartmouth Power Associates LP [100%]
- Parent: Riverstone Holdings LLC [100%]
- Location: Dartmouth, Bristol, Massachusetts, United States
- Coordinates: 41.6731, -70.9994 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 74 MW
Riverstone and Carlyle acquired Dartmouth Power Associates as part of a private equity deal in October of 2013. More information about this deal can be found on GEM's "Carlyle's Private Equity Investments" Wiki page.
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.ferc.gov/sites/default/files/enforcement/civil-penalties/actions/134FERC61085.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on September 21, 2021.
- "www.talenenergy.com/plant/dartmouth/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (July 2021)". Archived from the original on November 22, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- "Sapphire Power" (PDF). extolenergy.com. Retrieved 2022-5-24. Check date values in: