Dashe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dashe Coal Mine is one of the earliest important energy production bases established in China. It was put into production in 1959, with a 0.9 million tons/year design production capacity. Since July 1988, Dashe Coal Mine began reconstruction and expansion and was put into production again in December 1991, with a 1.35 million tons/year design production capacity. In 2006, the approved production capacity was 1.45 million tons/year.  The approved production scale in 2019 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd. Dashe Coal Mine
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dashe Town, Fengfeng Mining District, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.536855, 114.220905
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 23.0450 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lean coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 17.02 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1959
Articles and resources
- 冀中能源峰峰集团有限公司大社矿, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 冀中能源大社矿核心竞争力的构建与培育, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 河北省生产煤矿生产能力情况 (As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed May 2021
- 冀中能源峰峰集团有限公司2020年面向合格投资者公开发行公司债券（第一期）募集说明书(122Page), 冀中能源峰峰集团有限公司, January 2020
- KJ972型煤与瓦斯突出预警系统在大社矿的应用, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021