Dashucun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Dashucun Coal Mine officially started construction on December 31, 1994, and was formally put into operation in 2003, with a 0.9 million tons/year design production capacity and a 59.6 years design service life. The approved production capacity in 2006 was 1.35 million tons/year. The approved production scale in 2019 was 1.5 million tons/year.
Dashucun Coal Mine is a gas outburst mine. On April 19, 2007, a coal and gas outburst occurred at the Dashucun Coal Mine, resulting in seventeen deaths.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd. Dashucun Coal Mine
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shucun, Shucun Town, Wu'an City, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.561036, 114.279450
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 214.2630 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 47.0945 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lean coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 17.02 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2003