Dashuitou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dashuitou Coal Mine is operated by Gansu Jingyuan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. The mine was built in 1958 and was completed and put into operation in December 1970. After several expansions, the design capacity is 2.2 million tons per year, and the design service life is 44.2 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Gansu Jingyuan Coal Industry And Electricity Power Co.,Ltd.
- Owner: Gansu Energy Chemical Investment Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: No.1, Dashuitou Road, Pingchuan District, Baiyin City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.726658, 104.852790
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.2 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource:107.9340 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 62.409 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Non-caking Coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 14.3171 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1970