Datang Chengcheng Aluminum power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Chengcheng Aluminum power station (大唐澄城煤电铝一体化项目一期) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Chengguan Town, Chengcheng.
Background on power station
However, with no developments since 2012, the project appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Datang Shaanxi Power Gen Co
- Parent company: China Datang Corporation
- Location: Yangzhuangpu Village, Chengguan Town, Chengcheng, Weinan Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.149867, 109.930992 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: CFB
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: