Datang Haining Thermal power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Datang Haining Thermal power station (大唐国际海宁燃气热电厂) was a proposed 400-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station, which has been cancelled, in Zhejiang Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Haining, China.
- Owner: Datang International Power Generation Co., Ltd. (大唐国际发电股份有限公司)
- Parent: Datang International Power Generation Co., Ltd. (大唐国际发电股份有限公司)
- Location: Haining, Zhejiang, China
- Coordinates: 30.5474, 120.7173 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 400 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Qichacha (QCC)". Retrieved July 18, 2022.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named