Datang Hanzhong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Hanzhong power station (大唐略阳电厂) is a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Hanzhong Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Shaanxi Province.
Background on Project
However, there appear to be no other public sources of information about this plant, and it appears to have been cancelled.
- Sponsor: Lueyang Datang Power Generation Co.
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Hanzhong Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.067, 107.023 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012