Datang Huludao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Huludao power station (大唐国际葫芦岛热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Huludao.
Background on Plant
Unit 2 was commissioned in April 2020. Unit 1 was commissioned in May 2020. Unit 1 has been designated as emergency "back-up" power, and will only operate on a limited basis until the designation is removed.
- Sponsor: Datang International Liaoning
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Beigang, Economic Development District, Huludao Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.746473,120.961698 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2020
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: