Datang Junan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The Datang Junan power station (大唐莒南发电厂上大压小新建项目) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The map below shows Linyi city, the approximate location of the plant.
Background on Plant
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
- Sponsor: Datang Shandong
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Linyi city, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 35.05, 118.353 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1-2: 1,000 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于大唐莒南“上大压小”燃煤发电工程选址的意见," 省文物局大遗址保护与考古处, 2012-9-17