Datang Linqing power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The Datang Linqing power station (大唐临清热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Liaocheng city.
Background on Plant
The power station is under construction.
- Sponsor: Datang Shandong
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Liaocheng city, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 36.873816, 115.770545 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW)
- In service: Unit 1: 2016, Unit 2: 2017
- Type: Supercritical cogeneration
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: