Datang Nanjing Xiaguan-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Nanjing Xiaguan-2 power station (大唐南京下关发电厂) was a 250-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Gulou District, the approximate location of the plant, in Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Datang Nanjing Xiaguan-2 power station is a 2 x 125 MW power station that began operating in 1998-1999. It was retired in 2011.
- Sponsor: Datang Jiangsu Power Generation
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Gulou District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.087707, 118.733092 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2011)
- Gross capacity: 250 MW (Units 1 & 2: 125 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1998 (Unit 1), 1999 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Coal-fired Power Plant Flue Gas Desulfurization Experiences in China Datang Corporation Jin Yaohua," China Datang Corporation, accessed Nov 2015.