Datang Qinzhou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Qinzhou power station (大唐国际沁州发电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi province, China.
The map below shows the location of Changzhi city, the approximate location of the proposed plant.
Background on Plant
China Datang's Datang International Power Generation Company has proposed a power station with a total planned capacity of 2,000 MW for Changzhi city. The project passed a feasibility review in 2011, and was listed as part of the provincial city's Twelfth Year plan in 2013.
However, with no developments since 2011, the project appears to have been deferred or abandoned.
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Generation Company
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Guocun village, Qin county, Changzhi city, Shanxi province, China
- Coordinates: 36.756389, 112.697222 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: