Datang Sha County power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Sha County power station (大唐国际沙县热电) is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Fujian Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
According to the Fujian Provincial Development and Reform Commission (August 2015), the project is a proposed 2 x 300 MW co-gen power station for the province. It is sponsored by China Datang. It also plans to supply heat to the nearby industrial park and other enterprises.
As of June 2020 there have been no further developments on the project, and plans appear shelved.
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Gen Co.
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Dilou Village, Qingzhou Town, Sha County, Sanming Prefecture, Fujian Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.520864, 117.991201 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1&2: 300 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: