Datang Shuangyashan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Shuangyashan power station (大唐双鸭山热电公司) is a 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Jianshan District, Shuangyashan Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
Datang Shuangyashan power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 400 MW. The plant was completed in 2006, and is owned by China Datang (96%) and Shuangyashan Asset Management (4%).
- Sponsor: China Datang (96%), Shuangyashan Asset Management (4%)
- Location: Jianshan District, Shuangyashan Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.6800859, 131.1690055 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 400 MW (Units 1 & 2: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Datang Shuangyashan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.