Taiyuan Second Gangue power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Taiyuan Gangue power station (大唐太原第二热电厂七期扩建项目) is a 660-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Taiyuan Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Shanxi Province.
Background on Project
Later the project changed hands to China Datang, and the size was changed to 2 x 330 MW.
- Sponsor: Datang (formerly Puda Coal)
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Taiyuan Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.87, 112.55 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (2 x 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2014
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Puda Coal signs LOI with Shanxi county government", China Coal Resource, February 5, 2009
- "大唐太原第二热电厂七期扩建工程项目获核准," State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Control, 2012-06-19
- "山西院设计太原第二热电厂七期工程12号机组通过168试运," Energy China, 2014-12-4
- "二电厂七期工程圆满收官," 太原日报, 2014-12-29