Datang Tangshan Ciyutuo power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Tangshan Ciyutuo power station (大唐国际唐山热电公司退城搬迁热电联产) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
It is the proposed relocation for the Datang Tangshan power station.
The undated satellite photo below shows the proposed location for the plant in Ciyutuo Town.
Background on Plant
In June 2019 it was reported the 2 x 300 MW Datang Tangshan power station-2 would be relocated to a less populous area, under the new name Datang Tangshan Ciyutuo power station. The new plant will be 2 x 350 MW and located north of the Western District of Quzhou Economic Development Zone in Ciyutuo Town.
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Generation Co
- Parent company: China Datang (80%), Tangshan Construction Investment (20%)
- Location: Ciyutuo Town, Luanzhou District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.594794, 118.5066 (exact)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year:
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐河北唐山“退城搬迁”热电联产项目环境影响评价第一次公示," Luanzhou 2019-06-25